Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bfa
Bfa Best Forum Award

276 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Best Forum Award Winner for NOVMBER 2009 is...
11/6/2009 6:09:35 AM

Dear Adland friends,

That very exciting time of the month has arrived! Announcing the BEST FORUM AWARD for

November 2009...

Sara Gardner Blow

Sara Gardner Blow

Expressions of Nature

Enjoy your prize money of $200/-

PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE IT WITHIN THE MONTH!

We would like to thank our judges who painstakingly do their job consistently and conscientiously. Please know you are appreciated much. THANK YOU !!!

Now for the scores !!:)

EXPRESSIONS OF NATURE

SARA GARDNER BLOW

FORUM LINK

TOP SCORING FORUM

>> $200.00 <<

Category

Score*

Avrg;%

Judge 1 CommentsJudge 2 CommentsJudge 3 Comments
Visual4.66A big plus in these threads and mostly in SARA’S posts is that most of the time she uses graphics made by herself;Very good graphics, wonderfully laid out and great participationSara knows how to dress up her threads…does well.
Originality4.16This forum covers a lot of topics, all of them may be related to NATURE one way or another; some topics are quite common while some are original - meaning here The Poetry Features, where anyone can read original poems written by our friends;Consistently original threadsNot quite!
Organized4.83This is not a 5 only due to thefact there are many other threads which are there aside the poetry features, which arewonderfully done.Sara keeps this very organizedWell organized
Owner Int.5.00Sara is a wonderful host, always there to greet her guests and support her guests of honor, The Poets;Sara is always on top of things in spite of her dial up connectionsAlways there.
Prof.5.00Being more open to discussions would be a plus.Bravo – all the time!Very Professional.

Totals**

Voting points +

Final total

Forum : UNIVERSAL TRUTHS, ONLY NAMES VARY
Owner : ROGER MACDIVITT

Category

Score*

Avrg;%

Visual4.66I know how much, Sir Roger is/was „fighting” and „struggling” with these visual effects; his is improving every dayGreat graphics, nicely presented in every threadRoger is getting there !!
Originality4.50
Very good and original idea of coming up with different topics to discuss and all of them having his own signature
FROM THE HEART – every time in every thread – that consistency is hard to findVery nice.
Organized4.83Very good and original idea of coming up with different topics to discuss and all of them having his own signatureRoger is super at keeping it organizedThis style keeps me involved.
Owner Int.5.00While the Forum is growing and topics vary so much, one would need some guide lines to brows aroundResponsive, timely and again from the heart to each and every postVery attentive and interesting.
Prof.5.00Always there, attentive, kind and so … SIR ROGERSuper professional and filled with knowledgeExcllent!

Totals**

Voting points +

Final total

TOP VOTED FORUM

Forum : HEALTH TOPICS

Owner : DONNA ZUEHL

Category

Score*

Avrg;%

Visual3.00Visually there is nothing here, its quite difficult to „illustrate” threads and topics like the ones we can find here;Great information, participation low and graphics good but not plentiful, nicely presentedCould work on this area to score more.
Originality4.16Even if most of the posts are taken from some where else, the information’s are at most useful;Quite original to ALPNot quite.
Organized4.16The Forum has already 77 pages and it will grow for sure, it would help to have some kind of guide lines about the articles posted here;Well organized, and would like to see more participationWell organized.
Owner Int.4.33Donna is always there to greet and interact with her visitors, kind and friendly;Donna responds to most of her participants in a timely mannerAlways present.
Prof.5.00I like the communication and real exchange of ideas felt reading the posts;Very professionally doneVery professional.

Totals**

Voting points +

Final total

Forum : ACROSTIC - A FORM OF POETRY
Owner : MATTIAS KROON

Category

Score*

Avrg;%

Visual3.5Unfortunately, visually this forum is waiting for some more, mainly from Mattias;Mattias does not use many graphics, but it is very nicely presentedCould work at more visual impact to score higher.
Originality4.00A very original way to learn some more about different type of poems and about poetry, while giving a trial to our ‘hidden talents’ in this field;The poetry is original to be sure, poetic forums not 100% originalNot really
Organized5.00This is not that difficult – yet J; so far its not such a huge forum one can find his/her way around quite easy;Mattias keeps it well organized

Well organized

Owner Int.5.00Well, Mattias is always there to greet his friends and to support them; he deserve a bit more attention from members!Mattias is good at responding to all of his participantsAlways there.
Prof.5.00Being a good poet himself, he does this with utmost professionalism.Mattias is always of the utmost professionalismDoes well.

Totals**

Voting points +

Final total

Forum : REQUEST YOUR OPINION
Owner : RAJARAM S.K.

Category

Score*

Avrg;%

Visual2.66Some of the posts are quite OK; what I wonder is why they are posted so many times one after another?Nicely presented but somewhat void of graphics and pictures and where present repetitiveOther than using large colorful fonts there isn’t much.
Originality3.66The posts are carrying lots of interesting information for the ones who loves the topic;Not reallyNot really
Organized4.00Topics are to varied to maintain any order.

Very well organized

Topics to scattered to maintain any order here.
Owner Int.4.83Every time Rajaram is there to greet and welcome his guests; it is a pity there are so few posters expressing their opinion – as requested in the topic’s title;Rajaram is quick to respond to all of his posters in a friendly and informative mannerRajaram is quick to respond to all of his posters in a friendly and informative manner
Prof.4.83When a question is up, Rajaram is there tocommunicate with his guests;Rajaram is very professional at all timesExcellent.

Totals**

Voting points +

Final total

We would like to take the time to thank each nd everyone who has supported the BFA & their friends here. To those nominees who have not won yet, your time will surely come sooner or later. Keep your forums going, and continue to bless us with all you do to make this community so special, on behalf of our team please accept a heartfelt THANK YOU!

Please take time to send in your nominations for DECEMBER 2009

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2371721/BFAnominationsforDecember2009.aspx?flag=2BFA

We look forward to all of your love and support to help us make this event even better and to serve the community well.

YOUR BFA TEAM

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Best Forum Award Winner for NOVMBER 2009 is...
11/6/2009 7:31:51 AM
currie-cup-trophy.jpg image by romacmail
SARA
Well deserved award
+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/6/2009 7:50:05 AM

I'm so happy to give a warm and hearty congratulations for one of the Best Forums in Adlandpro to my dear friend Sara. You deserve this award Sara. Your forum is fantastic. It showcases the talents of you and our Adland friends.

Your graphics are outstanding! You should really make $$$ because your pictures are so pretty. Very colorful and unique.

Thanks committee people for giving Sara high marks she deserves and for everyone voting for her.

Congratulations Sara!!

God Bless,

Pat

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/6/2009 8:31:19 AM
Thanks Pauline and Joe!

Sara,
WHAT AN AMAZING NEWS BEFORE YOUR DEPARTURE !
CONGRATULATIONS ! May this award bring you more inspiration in creating your forums!
Here is inspiration for Wilson & girls, while you are away :

Enjoy your month and thanks for all your hard job here!
Love and blessings,
Branka

+0
11/6/2009 3:48:04 PM

This is a total surprise and I just want to thank the BFA Team, voters, and judges. I am very happy that Expressions of Nature was chosen. When I heard of it, I had to take time to come back and thank everyone of you.

Now I have a gift for you, please click on vase below.

We are packing and getting ready to leave about 6 in the morning!!

Love,

Sara

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!