Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: Best Forum Award Winner for NOVMBER 2009 is...
11/13/2009 8:21:34 PM
Quote:

The BEST forum in Adland for November! Sara's forum is truly magical. It is a "fun" forum designed to delight the senses with the beauty of nature. If you haven't seen her forum, please click the blue link below.

Congratulations again, Pat

Sara Gardner Blow

Expressions of Nature

Pat, again my thanks to you and all your support. It is nice to have friends like you. May God continue to bless you and yours.

Sara

+0
11/13/2009 8:25:39 PM

Dear Young Friend Luka! Thank you so much for all your kind words. We must try to erase the shadow that was cast over this beautiful forum and just move forward. You and Branka help make Adland what it is today and no one should say otherwise. It is a good place. Guess we will just see what happens from here.

Blessings to you and yours,

Sara

+0
11/13/2009 8:29:57 PM

Yes, Kathleen, and all your contributions are welcomed. We enjoy your snappy and wise poetry. Would love to read more and to have Jayson bring more of this art to the Gallery.

Blessings,

Sara

+0
Valerie Clavin

4235 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/13/2009 8:30:58 PM

Sara,

Congratulations!! You have a wonderful forum. I truely enjoy it.

Blessings

Valerie Clavin

Hugs = Priceless

birds.jpg

I saw this somewhere and thought of you and Nature.

+0
11/13/2009 8:36:56 PM

Thank you so much Terry. It is both sweet and sour to have your forum win and then have all the bad comments about the BFA. My thanks to all of you and I just hope you will continue to visit and post in Expressions of Nature.

Blessings,

Sara

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!