Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: BFA nominations for November 2009
10/27/2009 8:25:26 PM
Hi BFA Team!

I was surprised when I saw that Ana Maria's forum was not in the list to vote! I voted, but I have to tell you this!

Ana Maria,
I know that you in mind are above this temporary failure made by mistake from BFA. What happened can not be changed right now.

Jim, Peter, BFA Team and BFA friends,
I am glad to see Jim and Peter in here after 10 moths. I hope the visits today will not stop here just because of the actual incident. In this case I absolutelly agree with their points. I checked her forum before I nominated it. I also nominated Ana-Maria a couple of times in POTW. I have no contact with her if you think so! I saw her POP up and read her last posts and a week after I decided to nominate the forum. It is true that she was not active much. What would you do if you had an "elite" group of people attacking you as we did with her at that time.I broke my contact with her, Peter, Jim and JoAnne in February but I must tell that she tried to come back but our "open" hearts were not friendly enough to let her in. Now, by this decision I think you closed all doors and even the garden gates. I believe she is following AdLandPro and all happenings here. Personal feelings are a private thing to solve. Recognition of a work is above the personal feelings and that is the fact that I nominated her forum. Besides all winning forums so far have several posts from Ana Maria. With other words with her adds she gave a plus to the status in all those winning forums! Hmmmm! At that time she was a good friend to everyone.

I am not complaining but I am not happy either. We all try to make this place a better home. Sometimes we miss one or two points and that gives reasons for discussion. I stop my input here and I will not add any new posts or adds in this discussion. I believe that Peter and Jim gave clear points and I presume we stop here because AdLandPro needs it right now.

Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/27/2009 10:59:48 PM

Thanks for the recognition as an "Elite" here at ALP, Geo, though I have lost that fuzzy feeling.

One thing to clear up, I nor Peter have left Adland, our forums are active yet we seem to be excluded from many lists which alright by me. However, the exclusion of Ana Maria because of her associations and friendships created here at ALP are simply petty and expected from the so called "New Elites". Seems a handful are running the community nowadays, I hope you like that way. The lustre has sure become dull on this once fun place to hang out. Now I just post in my forum and sometimes Peter and JoAnnes, I refuse to drink the Kool Aid of unconditional love. ;-)

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/28/2009 9:27:46 AM

Hello Geo,

I have to agree with your argument that AnaMaria might consider this the final slap in the face and decide to stay away even more then in the past.

She's been supportive of so many in Adland that behavior of this sort is quite inexplicable. I guess that's the way of the "elite" as you call them.

To my mind she deserves an apology from the BFA and possibly from anyone that misinformed the BFA admin since it's obvious neither one of them bothered to personally check the status of AnaMaria's forum.

This too will be my last post on this subject and I'm glad at least you are unhappy by the current admin's actions.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Bfa
Bfa Best Forum Award

276 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/28/2009 3:31:59 PM

Hello Georgios, Allen, Peter & friends of this Forum,

There does seem to be an oversight committed here and deserves an apology. I on behalf of the BFA TEAM apologize to AnaMaria & Georgios for this. I have been to Ana's forum and see that there has been a new thread posted there. This oversight has been done unintentionally and I regret the same.

Ana, I am extremely sorry for this happening, please accept our apologies, and we hope that your forum will get nominated next month and will contest and win ! I would like to thank you Ana for your support and participation here we appreciate the spirit you bring to Adland when you are around and I hope we will see more of you here.

On behalf of the BFA TEAM

Pauline Raina

+0
10/28/2009 5:38:52 PM
Pauline would you please explain, why, since there was much discussion before hand about the "mistake", why Ana Maria's forum was not included on the list to vote for. From what I read from the different posts it was pointed out in plenty of time to rectify the situation.
Evelyn
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!