Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bfa
Bfa Best Forum Award

276 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: BFA nominations for November 2009
10/27/2009 2:16:19 PM
Dear Georgios,

We appreciate your nomination for Anamaria`s "Romania", but it has been too long inactive to match the criteria.

Hugz `n blessings !
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/27/2009 2:57:05 PM
Quote:
Dear Georgios,

We appreciate your nomination for Anamaria`s "Romania", but it has been too long inactive to match the criteria.

Hugz `n blessings !

Hello BFA,

Interesting comment to Geo's nomination of AnaMaria's Romania Forum. Below please find the criteria and I believe there is no mention of "too long inactive".

Nomination & Qualifying
You can nominate as many of your own forums that qualify each month to compete in the Monthly Round. You can also nominate others' forums as well who meet the qualifications below.

A forum qualifies for nomination if:

• Your forum is at least 30 days old
  • Your forum has over 250 Views
  • Your forum has at least 50 replies
  • Your forum is an Adlandpro Community Forum

Forums which do not meet these criteria will not be entered into the voting process.

Nominations can be made until start of the last full business week of the month.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Bfa
Bfa Best Forum Award

276 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/27/2009 5:04:59 PM

Thank you friends for taking the time to nominate forums here for the NOv; BFA !! We appreciate your support and participation greatly.

In regards to in active forums being nominated, the rules talk of active forums but now it seems it needs to be spelt out so it is done. Please check the forums you nominate are active before nominating them. Anamaria will need to activate her forum and Georgios you can nominate it next month we shall have no problem what so ever. We are sure Anamaria will take it in the spirit it is meant.

Thank you once again for all the support to the BFA

Warm regards to all

THE BFA TEAM

+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/27/2009 6:35:12 PM
The Romainia forum is up and active so the criteria appears to be met

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/27/2009 6:48:39 PM
Quote:

Thank you friends for taking the time to nominate forums here for the NOv; BFA !! We appreciate your support and participation greatly.

In regards to in active forums being nominated, the rules talk of active forums but now it seems it needs to be spelt out so it is done. Please check the forums you nominate are active before nominating them. Anamaria will need to activate her forum and Georgios you can nominate it next month we shall have no problem what so ever. We are sure Anamaria will take it in the spirit it is meant.

Thank you once again for all the support to the BFA

Warm regards to all

THE BFA TEAM

Hello BFA,

I wonder if you bothered to check whether the forum was active or not. The last thread was started on 10/13/09 and was nominated by Geo on 10/20/09. I guess you were misinformed cos it's obvious you didn't personally check the forum.

Consequently the forum doesn't have to be "activated" as you wrongly wrote.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!