Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: The LAW of ATTRACTION - Daily Quotes
9/7/2009 2:27:56 PM

Our Varied Behavior Adds to the Planet's Well-Being... When you remember that nothing can come into your experience without your Vibrational invitation of it, then you do the simple work of paying attention to your own Vibrational offering, and you save yourself the enormous and impossible task of controlling the behavior of others. When you remember that the varied behavior of others adds to the balance and the Well-Being of your planet even if they offer behavior that you do not approve of; and that you do not have to participate in the unwanted behavior, and will not - unless you give your attention to it - you become more willing to allow others to live as they choose.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from Abraham's newest book, The Vortex, Where the Law of Attraction Assembles All Cooperative Relationships. Available HERE

Our Love,
Jerry and Esther

Love and Blessings,

Alain

+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/8/2009 10:33:28 AM

Albert Einstein

Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions.

Love and Blessings

Alain

+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/9/2009 10:36:15 AM

Our Source Is One of Love, Not Condemnation... When you pay attention to the way you feel, and deliberately choose more thoughts that feel good while you think them, you will begin to recognize the nature of your Broader Non-Physical desires. The majority of negative emotions that you feel are not because the subject of your thought is wrong, but instead, because you are condemning something that your Source does not condemn. Your Source is one of love, not one of condemnation.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from Abraham's newest book, The Vortex, Where the Law of Attraction Assembles All Cooperative Relationships. Available HERE

Our Love,
Jerry and Esther

Love and Blessings

Alain

+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/12/2009 3:47:13 PM

By My Attention to Things, I Am Making Choices... What people do not understand is that you do not choose something by looking at it and shouting Yes, I would like some of that! You make your choices by your attention to things. In this Universe that is based on attraction, when you look at an unwanted thing, your attention to it causes an activation of the Vibration within you, and then the Law of Attraction brings more like it into your experience.

--- Abraham

Our Love,
Jerry and Esther

Love and Blessings

Alain

+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/13/2009 1:47:53 PM

Babies Are Thinking and Attracting Before They Are Speaking... Even though you are only months old in your physical body, you are a very old and wise creator focused in that baby's body. And you came with powerful intentions to experience contrast and to launch clear rockets of desire into your Vibrational Reality for the purpose of expansion. People often assume that because a child is not yet offering words, the child could not be the creator of its own experience, but it is our promise to you that no one else is creating your experience. Children emanate Vibrations which are the reason for what they attract - even from their time of birth.

--- Abraham

Our Love,
Jerry and Esther

Love and Blessings

Alain

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!