Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: The LAW of ATTRACTION - Daily Quotes
3/18/2010 9:20:53 AM

The only problem with leaving and going someplace else is that you take yourself with you. You take your vibrational habits and patterns with you.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Albany, NY on Monday, May 18th, 1998 #382

Our Love,
Jerry and Esther

Love and Blessings,

Alain

+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/19/2010 11:51:03 AM

There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Virginia Beach, VA on Saturday, April 12th, 1997 #383

Our Love,
Jerry and Esther

Love and Blessings,

Alain

+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/20/2010 12:58:58 PM

Every time you praise something, every time you appreciate something, every time you feel good about something, you are telling the Universe, "More of this, please. More of this, please." You need never again make another verbal statement of this intent, and if you were allowing your cork to float -- all good things would flow to you.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Silver Spring, MD on Saturday, April 19th, 1997 #384

Our Love,
Jerry and Esther

Love and Blessings,

Alain

+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/21/2010 12:28:14 PM

The child is thinking, and receiving vibrational thought from you on the day that he enters your environment. That is the reason that beliefs are transmitted so easily from parent to child, from parent to child, from parent to child. The child is vibrationally receiving your fears, your beliefs, even without your spoken word... If you want to do that which is of greatest value for your child, give thought only to that which you want, and your child will receive only those wanted thoughts.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from "The Law of Attraction, The Basics of the Teachings of Abraham" #385

Our Love,
Jerry and Esther

Love and Blessings,

Alain

+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/22/2010 9:25:06 AM

If there is something that you have to do, resist the temptation to do it under duress. Ask yourself, "What's the worst thing that would happen if I didn't do this?" And if you can get away with not doing it at all, don't do it. And then imagine what would it feel like to have this done. Spend a day or two, if you can, just 15 minutes here, 5 minutes here, 2 minutes here, here and here, imagining it completed in a way that pleases you! And then, the next time you decide that you're going to take action about it, the action is going to be a whole lot easier.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Phoenix, AZ on Sunday, April 5th, 1998 #386

Our Love,
Jerry and Esther

Love and Blessings

Alain

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!