Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: The LAW of ATTRACTION - Daily Quotes
3/14/2010 1:53:48 PM

When that which is god -- or that which is that which man wants to call "God" -- is being understood by man, man has to translate it into the format he understands. But this Energy -- this Source that man is giving the label of "God", cannot be quantified in anything that man understands. And as man attempts to do it, the distortions are enormous.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Los Angeles, CA on Saturday, August 4th, 2001 #378

Our Love,
Jerry and Esther

Love and Blessings,

Alain

+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/14/2010 6:20:54 PM
Dear Alain,

Thanks for your beautiful words.

This is my newest photo.

animal animals elephant elephants

Life is a beautiful elephant.
Only what he is feared from is mouse.
And I follow this fear (didn`t study Medicine for having fear from white mouse and rabbit :( ) .

I admire Logic, but can`t than fail to follow it in my everyday life.
Even though it may looks like I took an adventure to sink into a big mouth of the life ... it is right opposite.
I sunk there, to hide my fear from the mouse.

If I do not have friends like you, to share my joy after depositing my fear from the mouse directly into the deep mouth of the life ... I really do not know what could I do .

Any of your reactions always could be only more than appreciated. I never asked even from Luka to accept any of my opinions, so feel total relaxed from any fear if I intentionally challenge you.
No.
But we both learn.
And this is more than precious.

Thanks for your time and love!

Branka
+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/15/2010 10:57:07 AM

Abraham is not about guiding anyone toward or away from anything. We want you to make all of your decisions about your desire. You have that right. You should be able to do that. Our only desire is that you discover the way to achieve your desires.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Monterey, CA on Tuesday, March 20th, 2001 #379

Our Love,
Jerry and Esther

Love and Blessings,

Alain

+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/16/2010 12:25:01 PM

If you don't meet resistance with resistance, it dissipates dramatically. It just softens. Try it! Next time somebody says to you, "I'm right, and you're wrong," say, "Pfftt, you're right. You are right. You're right." And mean it. In other words, don't mock them. Don't be sarcastic. "You're right." And then watch how, all of a sudden, their legs almost go right out from under them. They don't have the energy to blast you, because you just took the fuel away from the fire.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Boston, MA on Saturday, May 17th, 2003 #380

Our Love,
Jerry and Esther

Love and Blessings,

Alain

+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/17/2010 9:11:18 AM

One who is mostly an observer thrives in good times but suffers in bad times because what he is observing is already vibrating, and as he observes it, he includes it in his vibrational countenance. As he includes it, the Universe accepts that as his point of attraction and gives him more of it. So the better it gets the better it gets. Or the worse it gets the worse it gets. While one who is a visionary thrives in all times.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Portland, OR on Tuesday, June 10th, 1997 #381

Our Love,
Jerry and Esther

Love and Blessings,

Alain

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!