Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Who Dropped by Today
9/8/2009 5:58:18 PM

OK here's Philadelphia (not Phialdelphia, ALP has it spelled wrong, ha!)

http://community.adlandpro.com/city/phialdelphia.aspx

+0
9/8/2009 6:00:44 PM

We'll let it slide this time.  I was hurrying to catch up and missed that!

Have a great day!

Don

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/8/2009 6:05:36 PM

LOL!  I just added the photo for the city, there wasn't a photo for Philly before 5 minutes ago, so you didn't miss it, it wasn't there until just now!

+0
Wednesday 09/09/09 - Who Dropped by Today
9/9/2009 11:17:07 AM

Wednesday 09/09/09

Good morning...or whenever you are here!

Hello as always to my good friend Kathleen Vanbeekom.

Now, who dropped by while I was snug in my bed.  Only three so far?

They are Theresa Siegel, from Fisher, IllinoisNina Perrell, from Hawaii, and Sharon Higbee, from Bloomington, Indiana.  Thank you, ladies.  It's always a pleasure to see such pretty ladies dropping by the old guy's joint.

I'll check back later to see if I can add anyone else to the list.

I did check back and was greeted by a smile from Carolina Cooper from Battle Creek, Michigan.  Thank you Caroline!

10:11 AM EDT Look who dropped by while I was in the shower; the lovely lady Joyce Parker-Hyde of New Orleans, Louisiana.  My apologies for not being presentable.

Never fails.  I start bragging about all the pretty ladies around here and up shows Bill Brown of Tongeren, Belgium...with a beard like the one I used to have!  In fact, it's a much better looking beard than mine was.  You are welcome here, Bill, even if you aren't a pretty lady!

Have a great day!

Don

P.S.  Don't mean to sound sexist, but there sure are a lot of pretty women on AdlandPro!!!! 

Okay, I DID mean to sound sexist!!!!!

+0
RE: Who Dropped by Today, Friday, 09/11/09
9/11/2009 10:53:22 AM

Two for the price of one.  I missed my one visitor yesterday, so I am going to include yesterday and today.

Thursday 09/10/09. 

Allow me to introduce Jane Pinter who provides a nice little capsule of who she is and what her goals are on her profile page and on a post in another thread of this forum.

Friday 09/11/09

Two other ladies have dropped by so far today:

I have had the honor of visits from Judi Shirley of Cedar City, Utah; and Erika Szanto from Olmsted Falls, Ohio

Oops!  Make that three ladies.  I see that Norma Morarie, from Cedar Rapids, Iowa has also dropped by.

Hello, Hello, Hello!  Who have we here?  Like I said, it's not always the lovely ladies.  We met Bill Brown the other day, here'a another guy, Roy Leazer from Salisbury, North Carolina.

A little later in the day, nearly bedtime, to be exact, and there have been two more visitors today since Roy dropped by:  Bev Hoffman of White Rock, British Columbia, and Radha Vk Reddy of Bangalore, Karanataka India.  Thank you, for dropping by.

Last visitor, but not least among friends, Kevin Joubert of places yet unknown.

Have a great day!

Don

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!