Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Janet Ravindran

3183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Gabrielle Brothers
9/4/2007 11:56:20 AM
Dear Gabrielle, you're a lovely lady and brighten up every forum with your smile and your positive & caring attitude. I'm glad I got to know you! Many hugs and blessings, Janet SMILE, YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED
+0
Gabrielle Brothers
9/4/2007 11:56:20 AM
Hello Janet, Thank you so much for your rating I really appreciate it and value your friendship. Gaby
God Bless Everyone
+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Gabrielle Brothers
9/10/2007 2:53:16 PM
GABRIELLE BROTHERS Hey there, Gaby, Finally getting to do this for you is a true honour.... I rate you a 10 because of the funny, kind and caring person you are. You have a big heart my friend. Take care and have an astounding week! Love, Rina
+0
Gabrielle Brothers
9/10/2007 2:53:16 PM
Hello Rina, Thanks for the rating. I sure miss seeing your smiling face. Hope to see you seen. I truly value your friendship. Love Ya, Gaby
God Bless Everyone
+0
Gabrielle Brothers
12/16/2007 4:33:52 AM
Dear Gabrielle I,m Samuel omweri from kenya I,m very much interested to have friends from your county where by today i, meet you , i, hope we have to make good friendship I,m exporting handcrafts e.g soapstone carvings , wood carvings, baskets and others , i m interested to have more clients in your country , i, hope you will assist me to go through or be succesful. Now i, wel come if you dont mind to visit my web page www.geocities.com/jrfkebee i, hope to hear more from you Yours faithful Samuel .o. Nyagwanga
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!