Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Gabrielle Brothers
12/16/2007 4:33:52 AM
Hello Samuel, Thank you so much for my rating I really appreciated. Yes, I will look at your site. Thank you for your friendship. God Bless Gaby
God Bless Everyone
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Gabrielle Brothers
1/3/2008 8:24:12 AM
Hello Gaby, Sorry for coming here just now! I had a few trials but always something came up, but this time!!!! Such a lovely, friendly and supportive person deserves nothing less than a 10* Wish you a wonderful New Year! With friendship, Anamaria :-)
+0
Gabrielle Brothers
1/3/2008 8:24:12 AM
Hello AnaMaria, Thank you so much for coming by and rating me. I really enjoy having you as a friend, you're always so happy and bubbly. God Bless Gaby
God Bless Everyone
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Gabrielle Brothers
1/15/2008 12:34:49 PM
Gaby Baby!!!! I cannot believe that I have not been here to gift you with a rating that can never be high enough. You are the most amazing friend! You have a fantastic smile! You not only laugh at us, but you laugh with us! LOL!!! I adore your smile and of course your heart. Thank you for being my friend! Joe Downing SMILE, YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED!
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Gabrielle Brothers
1/15/2008 12:34:49 PM
Hello Joe, I am so flattered with your rating. You are an outstanding friend with a big smile and very big heart. I so glad you are my friend your bring out the best in people. It's no wonder you are POTY. With love and friendship, Gaby
God Bless Everyone
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!