Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Joe Downing
2/13/2007 8:15:39 PM
Hello Natalya, The honor must be shared. Tennessee Williams once said, “Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose". This new friendship has sparked a brand new quote: "I need no more success, for I have made a friend today!" ~Joe Downing~ Your friend, Joe
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Joe Downing
2/21/2007 9:51:56 AM
Hi Joe, I hope you are having a wonderful day today. I don't get to spend as much time on this website as I would like, but hopefully I will run into you very soon. Take care. Elizabeth
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Joe Downing
2/21/2007 9:51:56 AM
Hello Elizabeth, The world can be lonely until you cross my path. :) Besides, you started the "nice and friendly" conversation anyway. You responded to my friend invitation with a simple thank you. I connected and here we are... brand new friends! Let's spin the wheel some more! I look forward to a long and wonderful friendship with you. Your friend, Joe
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Joe Downing
2/25/2007 11:23:44 AM
I forgot to mention Joe that I really like the new picture! You look much very dashing and very handsome! Nice smile as well! Marilyn Martin
Marilyn L Martin
"The ALP & TGAMM Couple"
"Rick & Marilyn Martin...Married 11/17/06"
Spiderweb Marketing http://thespiderwebsystem.com/jamila

Traffic Tornado
http://traffictornado.com/x/p2.cgi/6053/

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Joe Downing
2/25/2007 11:23:44 AM
Hi Marilyn, Thank you for the starlight feature! That was very awesome and appreciated and I love all the comments everyone has left. Thank you and your team. Yes, there is a story about the picture. Visit my profile/forum and look for the post about chameleons. Don't make me blush! :) Thank you my friend, Joe
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!