Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Joe Downing
4/3/2007 2:37:21 PM
Hi Pauline, There is a rating higher than 10. Post a smile at me once in a while and I'll take it as another point. :) Everybody here is just fantastic. He has. He blessed me with friends like you. Thank you, Your friend always, Joe Downing
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Joe Downing
4/3/2007 2:56:08 PM
You will be hard pressed to find a more caring and devoted friend than Joe Downing. His smile only tells half the story as the warm and caring individual behind it shines through in each posthe makes, each friend he greets, and in the way his friends regard him. Judy
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Joe Downing
4/3/2007 2:56:08 PM
Hello dear Judy, They have found some one more caring and devoted than myself... YOU! Do you know why I'm so warm? Everybody makes me blush. :) I thank you my dear friend for being part of the most fun I have ever had in any forums. Good that we are Energized Marketeers too. :) BTW, a little birdie told me that you accepted my friendship invitation cuz I was such a bird brain. :) Your dear friend, Joe Downing
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
John Partington

1560 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Joe Downing
4/3/2007 4:43:50 PM
Hi Joe, Anyone who likes my badges of the day buttons must have a great sense of humour, Joe is a great guy so if he isn't on your friends list "He should be" so invite him now! Best Wishes John.
A Free Add Service For The UK? Go to uk.bexp.org

A Free Add Service For The USA? Go to usa.bexp.org

Please Follow Me on Twitter Click Here

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Joe Downing
4/3/2007 4:43:50 PM
Hello John, I do like your buttons. Especially when Mary yells at you about them. :) That was a lot of fun. On behalf of the community, I would like to thank you for the JP Awards forum that you do. You lift some people's self esteem high like it should be. Building people up is one of the most important responsibilities in our business. You are an expert. Your button friend, Joe Downing
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!