Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Gerri Decher

718 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Joe Downing
2/10/2007 10:15:08 PM
You have won me over Joe, Flattery will get you everywhere.....9 Good Looks.......................... 1 Total...............................10 LOL Gerri
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Joe Downing
2/10/2007 10:15:08 PM
Gerri, I believe you are guilty of flattery yourself. I looked at the links of Australia that you sent. So beautiful! I had heard of the bridge before. Thank you for sharing beautiful Australia with me and for being so generous. I hope we have a wonderful and exciting friendship. Joe PS: I would've given you points for good looks, but we are only allowed 10 points total. So, consider yourself higher than a "10". :)
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Joe Downing
2/11/2007 8:25:53 AM
Joe, your invitation to be friends said Adland was the place to meet wonderful people ... you were so right! Not only that, but you are definitely one of them. Your invitation was based solely on friendship. Friendship first ... Business second. That's not always easy to find in a netmarketing community. I'm happy to be included in your circle of friends. Sincerely, Your Friend, Terry PS Since I first rated you and gotten to know you better you have become a very good friend and partner. I appreciate your friendship and sense of humour. SMILE, YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED
How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Joe Downing
2/11/2007 8:25:53 AM
Hi Terry, When two friends connect, the world becomes a much better place. Thank you for making the world a better place and let's have fun this year! You can check out my water too! :) Your friend, Joe
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Natalya Restivo

703 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Joe Downing
2/13/2007 8:15:39 PM
Hi Joe, I feel honored to be your friend. I am not surprised to get to know that you like wisdom, as I always find it in your posts. I like the way you promote your business also. I would say, wisely :-) I'm learning from you. Wishing you much success, Natalya
NEWAYS HEALTHY HOMES: http://www.ineways.com/covina
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!