Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: The 7 Steps -- try this tip...
12/17/2005 5:42:07 PM
Hi: Arthur said... ================================== Plan your advertising. ================================== That's close. Very close. Half right, so I'll give it to you. lol But, what about the people that don't have an advertising budget? I filled in the full answer, since you got half of it. (see #5 below) Step 1) Choose a market theme/niche (Joakim & Tim) Step 2) Choose your business model -- Commerce (sell or resell products) -- Content (provide content, sell ads) Step 3) Market Research (thanks Arthur) -- What will you sell -- Who is your competition -- etc (we'll expand later) Step 4) Determine A Conversion Plan (thanks Angela) Step 5) Make a list of places you can read your target market/potential customers. -- Paid ads and.. -- Unpaid exposure Step 6) -?- Step 7) -?- We're getting there. -You've chosen a niche -Chosen your business model -Done your market research -Created a conversion plan -Made a list of places you can find customers Then what??
+0
12/17/2005 7:49:59 PM
Well somewhere along the way you need to build your website or have someone do it for you. That might be the last thing you do. Martha
+0
12/17/2005 10:19:33 PM
Hi! Excellent, Martha! Here's where we're at; Step 1) Choose a market theme/niche (Joakim & Tim) Step 2) Choose your business model -- Commerce (sell or resell products) -- Content (provide content, sell ads) Step 3) Market Research (thanks Arthur) -- What will you sell -- Who is your competition -- etc (we'll expand later) Step 4) Determine A Conversion Plan (thanks Angela) Step 5) Make a list of places you can read your target market/potential customers. -- Paid ads and.. -- Unpaid exposure Step 6) Create your presence (thanks Martha) Which may (or may not) include -- website -- blog -- ebay ad -- etc Step 7) -?- And what's the last step? Guesses? : ) Linda
+0
Winston Scoville

536 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/18/2005 7:42:05 PM
Well, based on the information to date it would look like the next step would be to: Develop a marketing/Business Plan. In other words, outline the exact steps you are going to take in reaching your customers. Which would leave, implementing your plan and following up on your results so you can make appropriate corrections in weak areas.
+0
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/19/2005 3:21:36 AM
Linda, First I want to go back to step 6 and recommend hiring an expert. I can't tell you what a relief it was when I stopped struggling to learn everything I needed to know and contacted you to redesign my site! Now...is step seven Promote, promote, promote? Just a guess... Cheri
+0