Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
The 7 Steps to Internet Profits... (TIP: PAGE 3)
12/15/2005 12:32:31 AM
Hi: Anyone that starts an "offline" business knows the importance of having a business plan. But, there's a lot of things in an "offline" business plan that don't transfer to an Internet business. Most people solve that by not creating an Internet business plan. Good thing WE'RE not "most" people! Let's have some fun. There are 7 steps to planning a successful Internet business. Take a stab at it, and I'll fill your guesses in where they belong. Step 1) Choose a market theme/niche (Joakim & Tim) Step 2) -?- Step 3) Market Research (thanks Arthur) Step 4) Determine A Conversion Plan (thanks Angela) Step 5) -?- Step 6) -?- Step 7) -?- NOTE: SEE TIP & MORE ON PAGE THREE : ) Linda P.S. As usual, there are no wrong answers so don't hesitate to take a stab at it. Even if your guess is partly right, I'll fill it in where it goes...
+0
Re: The 7 Steps to Internet Profits...
12/15/2005 5:32:31 AM
Market research is my first answer.
+0
Angela Cardwell

819 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/15/2005 8:41:07 AM
Well, I Have This Book but I can't find it! Ugh! My thoughts, 1. Focus on a goal 2. Set up a business Plan (Niche involved) 3. Find Customers (target audience) 4. Gain Credibility (List) 5. Market to target audience 6. Conversion 7. Back end sales Found a couple online with different aspects Fred Raley 1. Customers 2. Credibility 3. Followup 4. System 5. ROI 6. concentrate 7. Goals 8. Targeted Leads And the "Agora" way: 1. Build Audience 2. Give away valuable info 3. Woo with words 4. Test 5. Measure 6. Conversion 7. Back-end sales Why it's important to stick with One mentor! When people start subscribing to a bunch of different newsletters and buying books from different people they get confused and lose focus. Also one of those reasons of business failure I would say. Just my 2 cents, Angela
Earn Money Shopping OnlineIt's free, simple and secure.
+0
12/15/2005 10:35:55 AM
It seems to me that the list would vary depending on your product. If you are selling as an affiliate you would use a different method then you would for selling you own product. The first few steps should still be the same. 1. research the market 2. develope a business plan 3. design website on paper 4. begin SEO while still on paper 5. choose domain name (remember SEO) 6. Build website 7. market yourself and your website. Am I looking at this the wrong way or maybe just getting too detailed?
+0
Deborah Skovron

2979 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/15/2005 12:09:24 PM
Hi Linda, I am going to give this a try, at least I will learn something. 1. Know something about the business that you are starting. 2.Get a domain name 3.Build a good website 4.Build trust with customers(credibility) 5.Develop a day to day plan and stick to it 6.Get ranked in the search engines 7.Pray a lot!! Your Friend Deborah
BrandName Kidswear starting at $2.65. http://debs-kids.com 12 Page Book thats creating miracles...FREE http://www.debs-kids.com/star-thrower.pdf Where Money Grows Like Kids
+0