Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: The 7 Steps to Internet Profits...
12/15/2005 2:07:46 PM
Hey Angela; Trust you to show me several other people's lists, too. lol. Very good! (I enjoyed that) Once we get the list built, I'll come back and look at Raley's and the Agora way, too. : ) Linda P.S. For everyone else, sorry - I didn't explain myself well. You don't have to try figure out the whole list at once - if we take it one step at a time, I think it might work better. (just didn't explain that very well)
+0
12/15/2005 2:11:32 PM
Hi! Good one, Arthur. The first one on your list actually slides into step 3. Deb - when we get the list made, I'll show you where yours fit in as sub points. We'll have an awesome web plan here when we're done. : ) Linda
+0
12/15/2005 2:42:35 PM
Looks like I have been missing step 4. This is the first I have heard about a conversion plan. I always thought that either the website converts or it doesn't, then you fix it so it does. You can plan this? Please tell me more!
+0
Angela Cardwell

819 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/15/2005 2:45:54 PM
Hi Linda, Here's a good one! Focus, focus focus...Without it NO plan works...believe me I know from experience..lol! Angela
Earn Money Shopping OnlineIt's free, simple and secure.
+0
John Lax

21 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/15/2005 3:39:15 PM
To choose your area of interest or expertise might be a good way to start of with! Then I would try to find a nitch market according to what I came up with from choosing my interest. So: 1) Choose your area of interest or expertise 2) Find a nitch market with a problem you can solve There is how I would go about starting a business online! Thats all! Joakim Lax
Need Help Getting Started? http://gainmoreprofits.com
+0