Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Angela Cardwell

819 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: The 7 Steps to Internet Profits...
12/17/2005 9:30:19 AM
Keyword Research? Or are you including that in #1? Angela
Earn Money Shopping OnlineIt's free, simple and secure.
+0
Re: The 7 Steps -- try this tip...
12/17/2005 2:28:47 PM
Hi: I'm going to give you step two, because I don't think it's something most people think of. Then we'll move forward. : ) Step 1) Choose a market theme/niche (Joakim & Tim) Step 2) Choose your business model -- Commerce (sell or resell products) -- Content (provide content, sell ads) Step 3) Market Research (thanks Arthur) -- What will you sell -- Who is your competition -- etc (we'll expand later) Step 4) Determine A Conversion Plan (thanks Angela) Step 5) -?- Step 6) -?- Step 7) -?-
+0
12/17/2005 2:42:58 PM
Hi: Let's play a game of pretend. You're sitting with your spouse, partner or a friend. Enjoying a cup of coffee, or a pepsi, or whatever your liquid pleasure is. You don't have a website or an Internet business yet. (even if you do - remember, we're pretending...) So, you muse... "Hmmmm... everyone calls me a health nut. And I guess I am one. I think I'd like to get into the health industry online." That's step one. You chose a market, theme, or niche. The next thing you have to do is choose your business model. You need to know where you plan to make profit. There are two business models. Commerce and content. The commerce model is most common. It means you sell (or resell) stuff. The content model is like televison. People watch it for free and put up with the ads because they like the content. A content site provides free content and hopes to make money on ads because of the eyeballs they get. You decide to sell or resell products. Commerce model. That's step two. Now it's time for homework. You need to decide what you'll sell. Check your competition, etc. (Note: we'll do an entire segment on each step later, once we have the entire plan in place "Did you know that less than 1 in 100 people will buy from you the first time they hear of you?" your partner/friend/spouse asks? You stop and think about that. Obviously, you will need to entice people to want repeat contact with you. How will you do that? Once you decide, that's step 4. So far; ... you've decided on a niche ... you know how you'll make money ... you've chosen a product & researched the market for competition, pricing, benefits. ... you've decided how to convert new visitors into repeat visitors... What do you need to ask yourself next?
+0
12/17/2005 3:44:28 PM
Plan your advertising.
+0
Angela Cardwell

819 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/17/2005 4:38:32 PM
Promote...Build a List. Angela
Earn Money Shopping OnlineIt's free, simple and secure.
+0