Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ray Polacco
2/29/2008 1:27:38 PM
Ray is a long time friend of mine. If you ever need help with anything, Ray is the person who is willing to help and he certainly knows his business. He has helped me in many of my errors. Thank you Ray for always being there. Elaine
+0
Ray Polacco
3/4/2008 9:01:03 AM
Looking cool and sober
a review site for high paying affiliate, MLM, money system,data entry,work at home,free stuff,resources for net marketing ebooks, softwares etc,free resources for traffic, advertising,list building,marketing etc.useul sites for people searching for work a
+0
Ray Polacco
4/12/2008 6:10:47 AM
Hi Ray. I was surprised that I haven't visited your profile and given you feedback before now. YOU (the person) rates a 10 and your profile reflects that. Consider yourself "tagged" as per my Friend to Friend for Friends forum.
Gunther G. - GENGRO Accounting and Business Consulting Services GENerating GROwth for Business and Individuals since 1991
+0
Ray Polacco
5/31/2008 9:23:55 PM
Helping people profit on the net issuper, and helping people get good mortgage help is just what the doctor ordered, with foreclosures at an all time high
Joyce1957
+0
Gary Pugsley

178 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Ray Polacco
6/26/2008 7:53:59 AM
Very Good Information. I am going to check this out thoroughly.Wish I had heard of this sooner.
Best Wishes to You Gary Pugsley http://www.garypugsley.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!