Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Besma A

12 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Ray Polacco
6/21/2007 6:47:22 AM
You deserve all the best and success .. God Bless.. Thank you
Build your Downline for Free www.yorgoo.com/cgi-bin/p8.cgi/18308/
+0
Ray Polacco
7/22/2007 10:28:28 PM
Hello Ray Polacco, an offer of friendship is not something I accept or reject based on a single request. Please tell me more about why you are a member of this community and what you want out of it. Then perhaps we can dialogue and through our dialoque make a more infoormed decision. I will close wtih the sords of George Washington, "Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence. True friendship is a plant of slow growth, and must undergo and withstand the shocks of adversity before it is entitled to the appellation."
+0
Ray Polacco
9/2/2007 3:51:45 AM
Hi Ray My name is Alek. I live in Australia. Nice to meet you.
+0
Ray Polacco
11/6/2007 9:08:53 AM
Said no ads in my post and there was none but the automatic ones that are posted from my profile Adverts.
+0
Ray
Ray Polacco

12 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Ray Polacco
11/6/2007 9:08:53 AM
HOW OLD ARE YOU
A business plan is a document that describes your business, its objectives, strategies, target market and financial forecasts. It's a blueprint to your business's future. Business plans can vary enormously in length, style and content, but the key is to ensure the document is realistic, practical and regularly reviewed. It should not only set the direction for your business but act as a reference point for measuring performance.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!