Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ray Polacco
4/26/2007 6:01:50 PM
I find Ray intriguing, and a man of integrity.
+0
Walt Walters

10 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Ray Polacco
5/14/2007 11:37:46 PM
Hi Ray; You offered quite a bit of information here. However, I went directly to your site and signed on board. I am ALWAYS interested in new ways to promote my businesses on the internet. FR*EE is good too. I can always afford that. I have a question though. It seems that it is connected to surfing on the internet if I am not mistaking. I have a couple of those things so far. However, they seem to eat up a lot of my bandwidth. I have the maximum allowed and in two weeks it eats up my bandwidth. Have you had a problem with that? Okay, would you now do me a favor. As you are an internet savy person I would really appreciate your opinion of one of my sites. http://www.x2obuilder.com/redriverd Please go to my site and give me your honest opinion of my site. I would really appreciate it. Thanks, Walt
+0
Ray Polacco
6/9/2007 10:10:05 PM
My rating is a 10. Ray has helped me lots. Thanks Ray.
Hi Everyone: I'm an Affiliate Marketer. I invite you all to visit my website. www.vicsgoldaffiliate.com
+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Ray Polacco
6/11/2007 5:11:35 PM
Hi Ray, Thank you for the warm invite :-) I'm honored be to a member of your adland family. Gods speed my new friend :-)Lee
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!