Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: URGENT REQUEST FOR PRAYERS
12/14/2005 10:44:02 PM
Hi Marion, I have said prayers for her, and I will continue to do so. I believe in miracles :-) Thank you for helping a friend. God bless, Jill
+0
12/14/2005 11:04:06 PM
Hi Marion, I have prayed with you for Betty and her daughter. Dear God, please make Betty's daughter an instrument of thy well being. Amen. Take Care and God Bless Syl
Sylvia Svihel 1-952-873-6996 (CST-afternoons)
+0
12/14/2005 11:16:28 PM
Marion, I have said the prayer for Betty Williams and her daughter. It's very nice of you to have the prayer here. Thanks. God Bless, Jessica
+0
12/14/2005 11:32:27 PM
Hi Marion, Yesm i will be in prayer for Betty and her daughter. For quick reference you may pass on Ps.103 vs 1-5 to them to hold on to. Also Dodi O'stein has written a book about how shhe over came cancer. I not sure of the title right now but I am sure if the contact Lake Wood Church in Houston TX they can give her the name of the book. Her husband John pastored the church there before he pased away a few years back, now his son -in-law pastors it. They have a TV program that airs around the nation also. It is huge church. So I am sure they would also put betties daugher on their pray list and chain. God Bless Johnny
+0
12/15/2005 2:56:54 AM
HI Marion, Thanks so much for letting us know about Betty's daughter, and for the wonderful prayer! Betty, I pray that God holds you, your daughter, and family in His hands and comforts all of you during this battle with cancer. I pray that God helps you understand that He is the Creator of the universe and Master of the day of Judgement, and that He controls all things. God has a plan for all of us, and we may not understand His plan some times, but I pray that He can help all of you deal with His plans whatever they may be. I pray He heals the pain and suffering that all of you are going through and gives you peace. In God's name we ask for all these things. God Bless All Of You! Marilyn
Marilyn L Martin
"The ALP & TGAMM Couple"
"Rick & Marilyn Martin...Married 11/17/06"
Spiderweb Marketing http://thespiderwebsystem.com/jamila

Traffic Tornado
http://traffictornado.com/x/p2.cgi/6053/

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!