Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Marion Tucker

2751 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
URGENT REQUEST FOR PRAYERS
12/14/2005 8:22:40 PM
My Dear Adland Pro Family, I am copying this from a post that Steven Reid made in one of his forums. He made a request asking me to continue his prayer in my prayer forum so I am doing so here. A mamber and friend of many, Betty Williams, has a daughter dying of Cancer. Please everyone, let's unite in prayer and pray for Bett Williams and her daughter. Heavenly Father, we come before You this evening with haev and fearfull hearts. Please be with Betty Williams and her daughter now and thru the end of this crises in their lives. We know that, in all things, You are in CONTROL. Even over the things that we can't understand and sometimes have problems standing up under. We know that with just one word, You could banish this deadly disease that's ravaging Betty's daughter. Please be with both of them now.Watch over them and comfort them. Let them know that You have total control over all things. Give them both peace, whatever the outcome may be. I can only imagine what Betty must be going through at this moment. No parent should have to lose a child, especially one that's battling cancer. Yet, again, You are in control and we thank You for that. We ask all these things in the Name of Your Son, and our Savior and Redeemer, Jesus Christ AMEN God Bless You All! Marion
Highest Paying Business Network In The World! http://goldie.secretdm.com/getinfo.html NEW REVOLUTIONARY ANTI-AGING BREAKTHROUGH!!! NO MORE PILLS OR JUICE, just spray nutrients in your mouth! http://Goldie.AliveMax.com
+0
Re: URGENT REQUEST FOR PRAYERS
12/14/2005 8:29:10 PM
John 14:1-4 1 "Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe in Me. 2 In My Father's house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also. 4 And where I go you know, and the way you know."
+0
Lisa Westberry

1972 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/14/2005 8:49:40 PM
Amen Marion. That was beautifully said! Thank you and I am praying. Your Friend,
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/14/2005 9:16:03 PM
HI MARION, AMEN! I Posted it in a forum too. God bless you! Carla
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Glo
Glo Williams

180 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/14/2005 9:24:27 PM
Dear God, Please have mercy on Betty Williams and her daughter,be with them,and give them the strength they need to endure and go through whatever faces them.Let you will be done, This I ask in Jesus name...Amen
www.daily-payday.com/index.php?id=3583
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!