Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: URGENT REQUEST FOR PRAYERS
12/14/2005 9:48:51 PM
i also have a forum up.
+0
Marsha Mckinney

101 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/14/2005 9:49:34 PM
Lord Jesus, I humblely come before you, and ask that your will be done this evening for these people, Betty and her daughter. Please quicken their hearts to know without fear, that you are always in control of ALL things. Forgive them Lord Jesus, and let not the enemy persusade them to be afraid, but to have no doubts or concerns, for you Lord Jesus are the "Healer"! The "Provider" of all needs on this earth! Bless each and every soul Lord Jesus, for WE BELIEVE in YOU! And I pray Lord Jesus that you send a fresh annointing unto these children of God. Thank you Father God, for all the blessings and miracles that have already happend, and are about to happen in your blessed name! In Jesus's precious and Holy name we pray, and give thanks, blessed Saviour. Amen. Marsha Mckinney, FGG Dream Team-Texas
Greetings from your Texas friend! God's blessings to each of you, always,
+0
12/14/2005 10:19:05 PM
Dear Marion, You are doing a great service. "Lord, I love you and I need you. Come into the hearts of Betty Williams and her daughter and bless them with thy Holy Spirit, Give them strength to embrace you and let your hands be the hands in which their trust is placed In Jesus' name, Amen." Lloyd
Lloyd E.N Bartholomew
+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/14/2005 10:25:33 PM
Hello Marion! 0:-) I am praying. Blessings! LaNell
+0
Myrna Ferguson