Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Tuxuyen Thitruong

122 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Monica S.
8/13/2006 5:37:55 AM
In order to establish a specific E-commerce website of Vietnamese, the enterprises have already had the website and considered this was a extra-web for extending more distributed channel of product & supporting the small enterprises to establish a free-website following the path: www.sieuthihangchatluong.com / your name From July 1st 2006. We’ll open the program of popular sales promotion and advantage for 5000 persons & domestic – oversea enterprises for free-registering the logo and product that would be existed at minimum of 20 years, auto-updating to the new product (or news) within editing. In the period of experiment, Our management board expect all the ideas of persons & enterprises for our website to be more abundant. http://www.sieuthihangchatluong.com http://community.adlandpro.com/go/tuxuyen/myWebPage.aspx --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Connection in connection, you will create a series of global commerce. OPEN LETTER This is a e-commerce website of high-quality electronic products of Vietnamese, please fill out and send us, we will connect to and answer by email for you, all for free in 20 years. -Your login name: -Company name: -Your business (or the owner):: -Address: -Phone number: -Fax number: -Contact: -Your web: -Email: Please send us a logo with size <50kB. For your benefit, for the development of globalizing commerce. We wish you would be interested in this mail.
INTRODUCTION www.sieuthihangchatluong.com In order to establish a specific E-commerce website of Vietnamese, the enterprises have already had the website and considered this was a extra-web for extending more distributed channel of product & supporting
+0
Shamsuddin Nagpurwala

10 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Monica S.
9/7/2006 1:09:32 AM
Hi Monica You are very beautiful and lovely. be my freind. with all the best wishes ans lot of love. Shams
shams
+0
Monica S.

175 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Monica S.
9/7/2006 1:09:32 AM
Thanks Shams.
+0
Monica S.
9/8/2006 12:31:59 AM
monike your pretty,to writeng