Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Monica S.

175 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Monica S.
8/31/2007 8:31:41 AM
Thanks Lee
+0
Monica S.
11/1/2007 2:43:00 PM
Monica, thank you for accepting my invitation to be friends. I thank we have a lot in common? I’m looking forward to discussing what’s happening in the UK with you and generally what is going on. I’ll tell you a little bit about myself I’m a 50 years old grandfather of 3. I have worked in the construction industry for 32 years I have owned a number of my own companies . I have worked hard all of my life until 2004 I more or less worked myself to death I had a big construction company in Miami. Over worked& over stressed I had a heart attack and stroke witch left me with a paralyzed dominant hand, so I moved back to Washington where I grew up and my family is and started over. Since my doctors told me to stay away from the construction business. I have started working in network marketing and I was introduced to Adland pro. Now we are friends. It is a small world after all can you please send me your email address so I can send you attachments or show me how to do it through Addland pro I’m looking forward to speaking to you soon. Dan
+0
Monica S.

175 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Monica S.
11/1/2007 2:43:00 PM
Thanks a lot Dan
+0
Monica S.
12/13/2007 5:14:21 PM
Hi Monica, You look so happy and bright. That's how we all should be. Have a look at this video http://simurl.com/tisjak I am making some short video's, hopefully funny ones and putting them on the net after Xmas. Let me know if you want to see them. Best wishes Vernon
Vernon Johnson
+0
Monica S.
3/25/2008 3:47:26 AM
Hi Folks, I'm sorry if you get this from me more than once ... I'm trying to make sure I send it to everyone - and you may be on more than one of my email lists ... ZENZUU This is a brand-new social site ... so you may not yet be aware of it ... ( It has no connection with any other program, but can be used to enhance and extend any existing social or business links you already have.) Check out the following web site sent by Don and Nancy Failla ... It started on the 1st March and it has already grown to over 5000 members in 22 days. It is totally F.R.E.E. It will remain totally F.R.E.E. But the Advertising Revenue will be shared out among the members!!! www.zenzuu.com/leon ( Home Page - Movie and Information ) Did you know ... MySpace has 270 million members and they take in $30,000,000 in advertising each month ... and they keep it all. ZenZuu will pay to its members, 80% of their profit from all sources. Don said, "Sponsor two friends ... pays ten levels. Sponsor ten, and you get a 100 percent matching bonus on everyone on your tenth level." He continued, "This is the first program I have seen in 40 years, where I believe we could make one million a month ... and get there in one year!! By the end of our first month we should have around 8,000 members." It's a 'no-lose' prospect ... if you like it - join-up and pass it on ( with your link ). If it's not for you ... that's fine - don't join ... but do your friends (and me) a favour and pass it on to them anyway ( with my link above ) ... Warm Regards, Leon Pistorius -- uVme Where Fun Becomes Your Income! www.uvmeletsplay24.com Get paid to generate leads and put new distributors into your business. Become the hunted instead of the hunter. http://LeonP.buildingonabudget.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!