Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: New POTW Nomination's Forum With Info....
12/21/2005 12:24:20 AM
Ok LaNell! 8) They will be in future polls. Thank you for taking the time to nominate your friends! John Forums Gdw Amb Frm Power Members POTW Nomination’s Forum
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/22/2005 9:29:48 AM
HI John, Thanks for all your hard work in here, I hope everyone makes POTW if they deserve it! God bless you and have a Merry Christmas! Carla
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/22/2005 9:35:21 AM
HI LaNell, Thanks alot for the nomination, I wasn't expecting it. Janise is a good friend of mine too so I will definitely be backing her up!She has been a great member of my team in FGG and is in Team 6 with me too. Have a great day!MERRY CHRISTMAS!! Carla
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
12/22/2005 10:59:34 AM
Hello Carla! You certainly deserve POTW my friend, I know first hand how big of a heart you have. You are a blessing to this community and I'm proud to have you as a friend. Good luck my sweet friend! :-) John Forums Gdw Amb Frm Power Members POTW Nomination’s Forum
+0
1/8/2006 8:15:14 AM
Great Job John and welcome Lanell. Very wise choice John in Lanell she is such a giving and loving lady and a dear friend to me. I would like to place into nomination Rick Martin for his hard work and tireless effort to make adland a little better each and every day. In the short time he has been here he has not only been a good friend and great help to so many he has shown his caring ways for all that he comes in contact with. With Warmest Regards
T.E.A.M. H.O.P.E. Together Everyone Achieves More Helping Other People Everyday If You Want Something Different Then You Must Do Something Different. Http://SuccessMastersExecutiveClub.com Meet You On Top, Dr King
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!