Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathy Kanouse
6/26/2006 7:07:24 PM
Because She is God fearing person.
+0
Kathy Kanouse

3270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Kathy Kanouse
6/26/2006 7:07:24 PM
I recieved a rating form you & IN THE MESSAGE it' says " Because she is God fearing". What does this mean?? Thank for stopping by my web site & leaving a raating I owuld just like to be able to understand what it is that you meant by this comment left? Please get back to me Maybe there is a mix up of some kind & this was meant for someone else. I look forward to your reply :) God Bless You!!!
+0
Kathy Kanouse
8/6/2006 7:06:28 PM
I like your website.
+0
Kathy Kanouse

3270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Kathy Kanouse
8/6/2006 7:06:28 PM
Thank you for posting a comment about my site. I just recently chnaged the colors to add some more life to my home page. Feel free to shop around or just browse. I truely look forward to your friendship. If I can be of any help at Adland feel free to ask, I'm just a email away. God Bless YOU Again thanks for the rating Kathy C
+0
Tuxuyen Thitruong

122 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Kathy Kanouse
8/18/2006 9:42:04 PM
INTRODUCTION In order to establish a specific E-commerce website of Vietnamese, the enterprises have already had the website and considered this was a extra-web for extending more distributed channel of product & supporting the small enterprises to establish a free-website following the path: www.sieuthihangchatluong.com/your company name: From July 1st 2006. We’ll open the program of popular sales promotion and advantage for 5000 persons & domestic – oversea enterprises for free-registering the logo and product that would be existed at free, auto-updating to the new product (or news) within editing. In the period of experiment, Our management board expect all the ideas of persons & enterprises for our website to be more abundant. @sieuthihangchatluong.com * For more detail information of payment, please call us : 0903110250 (Mr. Dac)
INTRODUCTION www.sieuthihangchatluong.com In order to establish a specific E-commerce website of Vietnamese, the enterprises have already had the website and considered this was a extra-web for extending more distributed channel of product & supporting
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!