Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathy Kanouse

3270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Kathy Kanouse
4/11/2006 1:38:39 PM
Thank you Tina for rating my site. I have just updated a personal picture of me on my profile. Feel free to come back when you are ready. I have a Online Opportunity available to all new Online Hosts. Feel free to email sould you be interested. But I just wanted to thank you so much for the rating of my site. God Bless You Stop back soon :) Keep in touch so I can get to know you more.
+0
Kathy Kanouse
5/9/2006 10:50:13 PM
Hi Kathy, Thank you for your invitation. I really appreciate your funny email and I think I like you already. I believe that you will be one of my greatest customer already. Your picture tell me alot about you. Hope to see you soon. http://www.papierre.com Have a great one Kathy. P.S.
I'm obligated to share this with you and everyone I'm connected too... It's literally saving lives and giving hope back to many sufferers! Including myself :) http://www.papcashflow.net
+0
Kathy Kanouse

3270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Kathy Kanouse
5/9/2006 10:50:13 PM
Thank you Patrick. Sorry it took me so long to respond. I just now noticed you left a rating. I hope you enjoyed my web site. I'm glad we can be friends. I look forward to networking with you at Adland.
+0
Susana Coetzee

2 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Kathy Kanouse
6/7/2006 5:53:48 AM
She come along way and she better here self not say life is bad go gill that is what life is all about all i say is wow susana coetzee south africa
Have a wonderfull day Susana Coetzee
+0
Kathy Kanouse

3270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Kathy Kanouse
6/7/2006 5:53:48 AM
I'm not sure Susana what this rating means could you please explain it to me? Where you responding to someone else instead & it went to mine? I'm confussed (easy mistake probally). I am however very very thankful for your friendship & look forward to network marketing with you. Keep in touch. God Bless You!!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!