Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathy Kanouse
1/27/2006 9:34:24 PM
Greetings Kathy Cuenca, Gary and Janice Hawkins just left your website and enjoyed seeing your goods! It was informative and fun so we rated your site a 10 out of 10. We also would like to encourage the community members to stop and look at your site too, for some great items in tuperware.We wish you much success and please feel free to contact us should we be able to help you, sincerely your new friends here in Lewiston, Idaho USA.
janice2005
+0
Kathy Kanouse

3270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Kathy Kanouse
1/27/2006 9:34:24 PM
Gary & Janice, I want to thank you so much for that rating. :) I need to ask you a question though. How do you go about rating someones web site? This is the first I have heard of it, but I'm quite new too yet. I would love to offer you the opportunity to Host a online party and earn Free Tupperware for your sales. I have a special offer for all my Hosts. Did you happen to notice that while you were there? If you have any questions feel free to contact me I'd be more then happy to answer them. May the Lord help your Business to prosper in 2006. Thanks Again you friend Kathy
+0
Kathy Kanouse
3/4/2006 10:47:46 PM
Great Profile and website. Keep up the good work.
Jackie Smith Stop Foreclosures with guarantee www.consolidatedsg.com/jackiesincome Find out a better way of networketing www.directmatches.com/jackiesincome
+0
Kathy Kanouse

3270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Kathy Kanouse
3/4/2006 10:47:46 PM
Thank you Jackie for the wonderful comments about my web site & profile. It's all new to me but I'm learning daily. I look forward to your friendship. Keep in mind that sales online change weekly sometimes even daily. Look for the March Mania sale coming soon. I love your picture you have thats very beautiful. Keep in touch. God Bless You
+0
Tina Ranieri

235 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Kathy Kanouse
4/11/2006 1:38:39 PM
I love the way this catty cover looks! I need some tupperware! Ill be back soon to check it out more Tina
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!