Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Tim Southernwood
8/1/2006 12:47:06 PM
Thank You Diane! The privilege is mine. You are a highly intelligent and interesting person. I'm pleased to be associated with you, and look forward to a long and successful friendship, in business and out. My best to you and yours. T
Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+0
Tom
Tom Sparrow

666 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Tim Southernwood
8/4/2006 3:01:10 PM
Tim-It has been a pleasure knowing you! You really have added excellent information to AdLand and to thier members! We need to clone you and your knowledge of what works and what doesn't! Keep up the great work here helping people! My Best! Tom
Tom Sparrow-CEO Health Innovations & Marketing, Inc. http://tomsparrow.info (FULL PROFILE) scubapro48@gmail.com Skype: tom.sparrow53 248-624-0942 or 248-705-9716
+0
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Tim Southernwood
8/4/2006 3:01:10 PM
Hey Tom. I'm very pleased to know you as well. To receive praise from another great contributor here in Adland is an honor! Thanks for your words. T
Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+0
Tuxuyen Thitruong

122 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Tim Southernwood
8/11/2006 9:17:19 AM
Connection in connection, you will create a series of global commerce. OPEN LETTER This is a e-commerce website of high-quality electronic products of Vietnamese, please fill out and send us, we will connect to and answer by email for you, all for free in 10 years. -Your login name: -Company name: -Your business (or the owner):: -Address: -Phone number: -Fax number: -Contact: -Your web: -Email: Please send us a logo with size <50kB. For your benefit, for the development of globalizing commerce. We wish you would be interested in this mail. Thankyou. looking to web www.sieuthihangchatluong.com
INTRODUCTION www.sieuthihangchatluong.com In order to establish a specific E-commerce website of Vietnamese, the enterprises have already had the website and considered this was a extra-web for extending more distributed channel of product & supporting
+0
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Tim Southernwood
8/11/2006 9:17:19 AM
Well thank you Tuxuyen, I wish you success. T
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!