Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Carol Salisbury

227 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Tim Southernwood
6/16/2006 4:57:57 PM
Hi Tim! You have such a spiritual sense and caring attitude here in Adland! You also have some great motivational forums... I invite everyone to check them out! Blessings! Carol & Taffy http://youpayitforward.com
+0
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Tim Southernwood
6/16/2006 4:57:57 PM
Thanks Carol! Your comments are much appreciated. My kids would LOVE to meet your dog ;-) Tim
Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+0
Tim Southernwood
7/25/2006 1:45:56 PM
Hello Tim, I give you and your site a perfect 10, the enviroment needs friendly products like this. I saw a similar Product a couple of years ago called Amsoil. do a search and see if it is the same thing, maybe it might help you to know what is out there if people ask you questions about it. My son is just getting involved in something they say is vitamins for you car or something like that. If you want I will let you know about it so you can have a vast knolege of these typse of enviroment friendly companies that are around. thanks for the info and your wonderful site bye 4 now Joyce1957
Joyce1957
+0
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Tim Southernwood
7/25/2006 1:45:56 PM
Hi Joyce, Thanks for your generous comments! Yes we do need to be more careful with our planet, though I fear we may have already gone too far. Let's hope some of these things will actually help us to reduce the damage we continue to do on a daily basis. Best regards, T
Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Tim Southernwood
8/1/2006 12:47:06 PM
Tim has shown himself to not only be a friend in the true meaning of the word...he has a heart of gold and has shown he is a man of his word and his words have meaning. He has the potential of being a great leader in whatever he decides to do and it is my privalage to know him.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!