Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Tim Southernwood
10/6/2006 12:45:44 AM
Thank you Merle. I'm looking forward to meeting you here and some day for coffee where we can trade "war stories" ;-) Tim
Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+0
Tim Southernwood
10/10/2006 5:25:28 PM
Tim, I'm sorry I wasn't taking any jabs at you all I said when I was referring to Mexicans is that there is a MEXICAN SHOPPING CETER IN MY FRONT DOOR AND ONE OF THE STORES HAS AN Herbalife dist in it,SORRY you got offended ,in order to prevent ill will this will be my last contact with you. I truly wish you the best Carl
+0
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Tim Southernwood
10/10/2006 5:25:28 PM
Hi Carl, Thanks for your comments Carl. Best wishes in return, T
Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+0
Tim Southernwood
10/17/2006 11:50:14 PM
Tim...you are one of the first to send me an invitation to be your friend...I guess that is the reason why you have so many. Anyway After reading your web profile....we have much in common.....I too have a very strong faith and believe in Miracles......my wife is one...I will share the story sometime. Glas to have you as a friend.
Does Your Business meet the 7 Critical Elements of Success? http://www.internetmogul.biz
+0
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Tim Southernwood
10/17/2006 11:50:14 PM
Hi George, Thanks so much for your generous rating. I indeed look forward to hearing your story sometime :-) I'm pleased to have your friendship as well! To your success.. Tim
+0