Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Tim Southernwood
5/29/2006 10:09:38 PM
Hi Jos, It was nice speaking with you as well. I will send you my address and we can further explore your drafting talents. I'm looking to design a dream home soon ;-) T
Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+0
James Max

711 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Tim Southernwood
6/6/2006 9:39:40 AM
"The Quiet Man" I would like to give my friend, Tim, the top rating allowed. Tim is chuck full of Great Advice to his Friends in the Adland Community. He is warm, smart, honest and a solid friend you can count on to tell you the real deal in Internet Marketing. To your Success, My Friend, glad to have you as a friend. maxinvegas
Free Monetize Adsense Niche Blogs For Affiliate Marketing - http://www.goodnewsforall.com/PLR/AutoIncomeBlog/
+0
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Tim Southernwood
6/6/2006 9:39:40 AM
My dear friend James, You're the tops too my friend! and I OWE you one..lol We enjoy a connection between friends that is rare, and I'm really looking forward to that day when we can share a cool one, and enjoy the fruits of our efforts. To your Success! Tim
Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+0
Lisa Westberry

1972 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Tim Southernwood
6/16/2006 10:46:57 AM
Hello Tim, James has great things to say about you. Congratulations on being Spotlighted. Your a Great Community member and Friend. Thank you for helping and directing people that need help. Warmest Regards, Lee
+0
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Tim Southernwood
6/16/2006 10:46:57 AM
Thank you Lee, Your comments are an honor to me, as are all the comments made by my friends and colleagues here in Adlandpro. I am so blessed in having found this community, and so grateful that I had such great examples here to emulate. Thanks as well for such a good rating. You're the best! Tim
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!