Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Greer Trumble
7/22/2005 9:19:44 PM
Hi-Speed is a very professional looking website and Greer seems to be a nice, down to earth guy with a good sense of humor. The right formula for success in my opinion. Andy Bryant
+0
Greer Trumble

251 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Greer Trumble
7/22/2005 9:19:44 PM
thanks for your generous vote and kind words there, Andy -- enjoyed our interaction this evening.
Regards, Greer Trumble _____________ Can you give away an auto responder account?
If you can you will be successful and build your list! Get a FREE Autoresponder

+0
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Chat
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Greer Trumble
7/30/2005 8:58:09 PM
Greer is an individual who loves to help and offers his skills and knowledge to anyone who wishes to listen to him. He provided me with lots of ideas and suggestion on how this community can be grown. Every post he starts within his forums, brings dozens of responses within minutes. He is a man of integrity and I have highest regards for him. Bogdan Fiedur
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Greer Trumble

251 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Greer Trumble
7/30/2005 8:58:09 PM
Hi Bogdan, what a pleasant surpise to have you rate me, and so highly, at that -- thank you very much -- I truly enjoy interacting with you and my friends here at AdlandPro.
Regards, Greer Trumble _____________ Can you give away an auto responder account?
If you can you will be successful and build your list! Get a FREE Autoresponder

+0
Doris Shewchuk

127 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Greer Trumble
8/9/2005 4:06:38 PM
Greer is definately our mentor here at AdlandPro. He is helpful, hard working, a man with integrity, always looking for answers and always sharing them, friendly, humorous, witty, forthright, down to the point, professional and one of the most ethical marketer I know. We can count on him to get the ball rolling. I proud to have him as a friend. Best wishes, Doris Shewchuk
Our spiritual essence is what carries us through in life and in death. Love is the answer that we all seek and love is the only cure for a planet gone mad. ~~Doris Shewchuk
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!