Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jose Palomino

242 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Greer Trumble
8/18/2005 10:07:36 AM
Hi Greer, I just get your massage, I was charging my battery in a nice chalet rented for 2 weeks, I really need it. Well, I am checking your profile and I giving you a 10 for it. Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny. --Frank Outlaw To your success... _______________ Jose Palomino. http://community.adlandpro.com/go/108190/myWebPage.aspx Vortex FOUNDING Affiliate.
I use my spare time to help others to Become A Top 3% Online Earner!. http://www.trker.com/go/57389/Adlan-s
+0
Greer Trumble

251 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Greer Trumble
8/18/2005 10:07:36 AM
you'r kind words and vote are appreciated, Jose -- hope you enjoy your chalet -- take care my friend!!
Regards, Greer Trumble _____________ Can you give away an auto responder account?
If you can you will be successful and build your list! Get a FREE Autoresponder

+0
Greer Trumble
9/16/2005 7:50:50 AM
I just wanted to thank you for all the help and advice you gave me with my website questions.. It's much appreciated. Roxane :)
+0
Greer Trumble

251 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Greer Trumble
9/16/2005 7:50:50 AM
Thank you Roxane -- I appreciate the hi rating, as well.
Regards, Greer Trumble _____________ Can you give away an auto responder account?
If you can you will be successful and build your list! Get a FREE Autoresponder

+0
Kay
Kay Reeve

338 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Greer Trumble
11/10/2005 8:26:46 AM
This is the Man to talk to! Thankyou Greer, you turned my massive headache of a problem into such a tiny problem just by taking the time to answer my query in your forum. Top marks from me :-) Thankyou.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!