Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Greer Trumble

251 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Greer Trumble
7/10/2005 6:45:40 PM
Nan, thank you for the rating and kind words. I love your web site and especially your video!! Great job there. Thanks for being my freind -- when you speak i stop what i'm doing and listen!!
Regards, Greer Trumble _____________ Can you give away an auto responder account?
If you can you will be successful and build your list! Get a FREE Autoresponder

+0
Greer Trumble
7/15/2005 10:32:10 AM
Where else can you find someone that is "booksmart" yet have "common sense"? I have only found less than as many digits I have on one hand the number of people that fit this catagory and you are one of them. As for the "On thin ice" ... that might contradict what I am saying. :-) Greer, you are a great role model, very supportive, resourceful and a hoot at times with the way you challenge peoples' intellect. It is an honor to know you and to have you within the "circle" of this community. Kenneth R Sword Jr
+0
Greer Trumble

251 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Greer Trumble
7/15/2005 10:32:10 AM
thanks Ken, for the generous words and rating, but most of all for being a friend. I'll put the tux back on, just wanted a change of pace...loaned my bow-tie out for a couple of days here!
Regards, Greer Trumble _____________ Can you give away an auto responder account?

+0
Arthur Gabriele

50 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Greer Trumble
7/17/2005 10:31:54 PM
Greer is a good friend of mine. He gives great forums. The people who attend including myself learn alot from him.
Arthur
+0
Greer Trumble

251 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Greer Trumble
7/17/2005 10:31:54 PM
Thanks for the generous words and rating, Arthur, thanks for being a good friend!!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!