Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Greer Trumble

251 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Greer Trumble
7/6/2005 12:06:51 PM
thank your for being a kind and good freind, Shannon -- great to hear from you today!
Regards, Greer Trumble _____________ Can you give away an auto responder account?
If you can you will be successful and build your list! Get a FREE Autoresponder

+0
Greer Trumble
7/6/2005 6:10:06 PM
Hi Greer, I am giving Greer a perfect "10" becuase I feel he deserves it. He is a positive member of the AdlandPro community, always participating in the forums, and helping many people as well. He is truly an asset to this community. Greer is a very nice person and friend...kind, intelligent, friendly, and all around great person. It is truly a pleasure to know him and call him my friend! Your friend, Marilyn Ali
Marilyn L Martin
"The ALP & TGAMM Couple"
"Rick & Marilyn Martin...Married 11/17/06"
Spiderweb Marketing http://thespiderwebsystem.com/jamila

Traffic Tornado
http://traffictornado.com/x/p2.cgi/6053/

+0
Greer Trumble

251 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Greer Trumble
7/6/2005 6:10:06 PM
Thank you for your warm, generous words and rating. I always have a good feeling when i see your post somewhere, because you always come up with such pertinent and touching stories or comments that lend themselves to to the subject at hand. Thank you for being my friend!!
Regards, Greer Trumble _____________ Can you give away an auto responder account?

+0
Dave Young

151 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Greer Trumble
7/6/2005 7:25:38 PM
Hello Greer, I just thought I would express gratitude for being associated with a man like you who loves to give to the community. It is such a pleasure meeting you and I look forward to the day we all meet in person. Keep up the good work. All the very best, Dave Young
+0
Greer Trumble

251 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Greer Trumble
7/6/2005 7:25:38 PM
same back to you Dave, I enjoy your posts a lot, signed up for your newsletter...i like your approach... shoot for long term results!!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!