Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Greer Trumble

251 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Greer Trumble
7/2/2005 12:20:45 AM
Thank you for your very kind and generous vote and remarks, Marie. I value your friendship and always look forward to reading your posts. I have a hunch that I can learn some great marketing skills from you!
Regards, Greer Trumble _____________ Can you give away an auto responder account?
If you can you will be successful and build your list! Get a FREE Autoresponder

+0
Greer Trumble
7/3/2005 7:29:29 PM
Greer is always there with the right and encouraging word in the forums. He participates constructively and to the point. Even if he disagrees with you. But how can you argue with someone when they smile at you in a tuxedo?
+0
Greer Trumble

251 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Greer Trumble
7/3/2005 7:29:29 PM
Thanks for the generous vote and words Thomas -- maybe I watched too many John Wayne movies when I was growing up, what can I say, Pilgrim? As for the tux pic, the part you can't see is my brown shoes (remember George Gobal saying that on Johnny Carson's Tonight Show?)
Regards, Greer Trumble _____________ Can you give away an auto responder account?

+0
Greer Trumble
7/6/2005 6:40:02 AM
The more I get to know you the more I like. You are a true friend. You are also someone I can come to for advice, you are very intelligent and wise. I have learned a lot from your forums. Take care my friend and God bless you for the kindness you have shown Kathy and I. JOHN
+0
Greer Trumble

251 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Greer Trumble
7/6/2005 6:40:02 AM
Well, John, it's a pleasure being friends with such hi caliber people as you and Kathy both are. I stick by my friends, for sure. You have shown a great deal of leasdership and stature, and have earned my respect.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!