Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bruce Glidden

118 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Betty Williams
7/1/2007 7:20:57 PM
Hello Betty, Thank you for adding me as your friend, which will be an important part of your marketing success. We have Forums and Websites that are full of great ways to promote your Business. I am always here if you may need any assistance. Just look me up in your friends list...;-) Bruce
+0
Betty Williams

404 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Betty Williams
7/1/2007 7:20:57 PM
Hello Bruce, Thank you for your generous rating. I am still learning the system and am finding it very interesting. I need to hear more about your business. There was so much to see and read at your site and it was very informative. I decided to wait until I knew more about it before I signed up. Keep in touch. Best wishes for your success. Betty
+0
Monica S

5971 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Betty Williams
7/18/2007 12:35:14 PM
Hi Betty, I rate you a 10 because you are a very sweet lady with a heart of gold. The ones here that do not know you, do not know what they are missing. I wish you the best in life and I am here if you ever need me! ~Monica
+0
Betty Williams

404 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Betty Williams
7/18/2007 12:35:14 PM
Hello Monica, Thank you so very much for the rating and the nice comments. The compliments are appreciated. I can only wish I could live up to them. I don't think of myself as being very sweet when I get discouraged and depressed. I do know the source to which to go and find that prayer is my answer to all problems. I do have many happy thoughts and memories. Getting with people, as those at the forums, gives me times to enjoy. Monica, you are the sweet one and the many friends at the forums have expressed that. I wish you were my neighbor. It would be a blessing to know you in person. The forums are the next best thing and I enjoy being with the group. They give me lots of laughs. Even when I am alone, I laugh out loud. My husband (in my profile picture) has been gone to his home in heaven for several years and my daughter has also gone there just in the past year. Just thought I should explain that. I am still adjusting to the situation and thus fight the depression. Your comments help a lot. Thanks again! Hope to 'see' you are the forums tonight. Betty
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!