Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Betty Williams

404 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Betty Williams
2/16/2006 7:56:46 AM
Hello Wayne. Thank you for the rating. I am sorry I didn't get the notice to respond sooner. If the notice did come to me, I missed it some way. Could have been at one of my "down" days. I do appreciate your note with the rating. If you would like to...please send me your website again. You said you were working on it and making some additions. I would like to see what you have to offer. I do not have any extra long distance service. My son, who has a radio station in Waco, has a service and he calls me regularly...at no cost other than the plan fee. I don't know what that is. It has been so long, you may have fogotten you visited my website...so I am adding it here to jog your memory. There are some other pages in addition to the one listed. Your AdLandPro friend, Betty good-life@sbcglobal.net http://www.powerline.homestead.com/sitefinders.html
+0
Betty Williams
3/5/2007 12:27:55 PM
Hi Betty, Thanks for the message today, you have a nice website! As you will see from my profile I also live in Texas, I came here about 23 years ago from Upstate New York ( the nearest fastfood chain/stop light was about 20 miles away) Take care and God Bless you, David (210) 654-3911 http://www.Just12Bucks.com ( I'm giving away Natural Jerky, call me and I'll explain!) P.S. I also feel this is a wonderful picture, just remember all the good times ya'll have had and think to yourself what you had so many people wish they could have had? Like the saying goes "it is better to have loved then lost than to never have loved at all"!
------------------------ http://www.WhyNotTakeAlook.net Hey, Why Not Take A Look......lol! I just might have what your looking for?
+0
Betty Williams

404 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Betty Williams
3/5/2007 12:27:55 PM
Thanks for the rating. I am not too smart with this internet business. It is fun just to learn new things and to meet new people every day. I went to your website and found it interesting. Natural Jerky seems to be the going thing. My son loves jerky and cannot understand why I don't. I will need to talk to him about this business that some of you are promoting. He wouldn't have time to work with it on the internet...but maybe if he is interested, I could do that for him. He lives in Waco and has the Christian Radio Station there. You say that you are also from Texas. Where in Texas are you? I haven't checked your profile...it may say so there. I tried to go back to it and wasn't allowed from this point. I will try directly when I send this. Thanks again for responding to me group letter. I rate your site a 10 also, but I don't know where to enter it. Something else to learn. Your friend, Betty
+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Betty Williams
6/13/2007 6:08:27 PM
Hi Betty, Thank you for accepting my invite :-) I'm honored be to a member of your adland family. Gods speed my new friend :-) Lee
+0
Betty Williams

404 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Betty Williams
6/13/2007 6:08:27 PM
Thank you, Joelees, for being my new friend. It seems these nice comments come of the days when I need them the most. I find networking shows me that life is not always lonely and sad. There are many great people out there who will seem close by even when they are miles away. Again may you be blessed for showing you care enough to send a note and for the high rating. That brings joy to my heart! Betty
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!