Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Betty Williams
6/27/2005 3:04:31 PM
Hi BJ, Very Interesting WebSite. The best of Luck to you. A Very Happy Birthday To you my love, & hope there are many more to come. Your Friend, Sweetgrame (Roz) http://www.sweetgrame.com
+0
Betty Williams

404 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Betty Williams
6/27/2005 3:04:31 PM
Thank you Roz. That was very sweet of you to visit my website and for your nice words. This has been a happy birthday...thanks to my friends at AdlandPro. May you have many blessings of success in all that you do. Betty (BJ)
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Betty Williams
11/25/2005 8:13:00 AM
HI !! Great profile picture on here... Just wanted to rate you as a nine! Hope to hear from you soon! Carla
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Betty Williams

404 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Betty Williams
11/25/2005 8:13:00 AM
Thank you so very much Carla. That is not a recent picture, but my favorite. Your comment was very special to me for several reasons...but especially during this holiday season. Holidays are very sad for me. My husband, who is in that picture, is now in his eternal home in heaven. We were so close and best friends. Life seems so empty without him. Time does not always heal as some say...because it has been several years since his passing and I still hurt. Carla...I know you must have been led to send this note to me...because I really needed some positive thoughts today. Though I don't know you personally, I love you for taking time to send your thoughts. May you, also, receive a special blessing today. Betty
+0
Betty Williams
2/16/2006 7:56:46 AM
hello betty here is some information about me i am 49 years old i have three children and two granchildren i run my business with ethics and intergety please excuse the way my good riches site looks right now.i am in the process of adding new material in the next few days the phone i promote the most.it is the opex home business for long distance and local.here is some information on it free long distance free local calling free voice mail free call waiting free 3-way calling month to month terms price 39.99 a month this is going to help any business that wants it.it is cater to the business person only you can become an affiliate for free. and then start making some money thank you wayne brice
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!