Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Warning. Dangerous Instant Message Virus.
12/10/2005 12:48:07 AM
Janise, It makes you wonder sometimes, if the virus protection company's pay people to make these viruses, just so that they can sell us the cure...... Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0
12/10/2005 12:49:01 AM
Hi Lorraine, Yes, please pass it on to all your friends. Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0
Diana Briere

243 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/10/2005 1:08:23 AM
Hi Anthony, That last statement was a little scary. I can see this sort of thing happening. Things in the world are getting sooooo corrupt. Thanks for being here for us. Some of the things you told me to keep up on were quite foreign to me but I will surely look into them all. If I have Spyware Doctor installed, dose that include mallware and the others or do I have get them all separately? Thanks for you help. From Diana http://mapleridgemarketplace.com/
+0
12/10/2005 12:49:21 PM
Hi Diana, That is just my thoughts on things, I have no proof (yet). However, I have had 'new' virus companys invitations to try their product & they put a virus in your system, then find it & tell you that you have to buy their product to be able to get rid of it. This form of marketing to my mind is worse than the scammers. So, do not trust any 'new' virus protection companys invitations, stick with the proven top company's, Mcaffee, Norton etc.. Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0
12/13/2005 7:19:58 AM
Thanks for telling Anthony. I have a VERY diff problem too, can You help me??? I got Trojan BLOODHOUND OVERPACKED, and at last I got someone support to help me, as NO system: Norton, Trend Micro housecall, AVG, Microsoft, X-soft, Antispy`es could find it or destroy it. Super Ad Blockers admin told me to go to Start>Run>MSCONFIG and then mark Safe mode. Well Safe it is - as ALL my 3 computers are down, and none have any good answere yet how to come in again without loose ALL systems, backups, mailadresses, passwords and - EVERYTHING ;-( Please Anthony, if You know how, and not F8 that is tryed too, I will be MOST happy and not stressed 120% as these days and nights I have tryed solve problems. Mail me private if Yes / No. I will vivit my friend to lend computer as long as I have too.. Vikinghug from Arild
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!