Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Scammers are back Here again !!
12/6/2005 10:33:04 AM
Hi Freida, Yes it is, always on My toes :)
+0
Bev
Bev Hofmann

114 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/6/2005 10:55:01 AM
Thanks for the warning Eileen. The Nigerian Scam has been around for quite sometime but they are getting more craftier all the time. Unfortunately, it must work or this scam would still not be around. If it seems to good to be true, it usually is!
Cheers, Bev Advertising that actually pays you! http://www.bannersbroker.com/bevsbb
+0
Beverly Armstrong

385 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/6/2005 2:28:56 PM
They never give up do they? They count on catching some hick and scoring! Ahhh well. :)
Beverly Armstrong NC., Health & Website Consultant, Trainer, Writer & Entreprenuer, Network Marketing & Tutorials http://networkingblogs.blogspot.com http://gender-differences-in-networking.blogspot.com
+0
Manuel Davis

261 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/6/2005 3:20:47 PM
Eileen, You speak as though scammers and artist of that sort, have been away for some reason...You should know that they never go anywhere, they are always among us...I reitterate, THEY never go anywhere not even when they get paid handsomely for their dirty deeds, they just continually look for the next scam to try and dupe someone with. My mom once told me something that appears these days to be a part of the make up of our society "not only" on line. She said, these few words "a fool and his/her money, are soon parted"...She also told me why these couple of words strung together in a sentence come to pass more than every so often. She was no genius; however she said that Greed is the reason that many people get either rich or poor. She taught my brother and I very valuable lessons about money, which I have taught my children. My Mom was something else and I loved her, as I would imagine we all love our parents, she told me that if greed were to ever become a partner in life, that no matter how much one would gain financially, they could never be satisfied; therefore happiness is something they would not experience, and as simple as it is to be happy, they would never truly be happy. I've lived a successful life I had a decent military career and my children are all normal adults with the exception of one who's 17 going on 30, but she's a good girl and I believe she has a future a head of her, as all my children have. So, now I am just speculating to see if my elder years can produce something prosperous, something that I can leave for my grandchildren to use in their lives and hopefully be as happy with their children as I have been with their parents. So, as my mom told me and I'll tell you, GREED is an illness and all those scammers will never leave us alone for as long as there are fools with money, there will be someone out there scamming to separate them from it... I honestly didn’t mean for this to become a sermon; however I hope that I have made my point. LOL Be safe Sincerely, Manuel D.
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/6/2005 5:50:26 PM
HI Eileen, Thanks for the information, people send scams everywhere they can... now I am posting some in a forum too. The more aware people are, the better. God bless! Carla
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!