Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Scammers are back Here again !!
12/6/2005 6:50:59 AM
Hi Everyone, I have a new alert, Of course I don't expect anyone to respond to this as we all know better by Now :) One Of our Own, Donna, Has recieved an email this morning in her inbox. Here it is....... ****************************************** This is the Profile. http://www.adlandconnection.com/go/kwurujoy/ Dear Please write me on my email at (kwuru@yahoo.fr I am Miss Joy Kwuru the only daughter of late Mr. & Mrs. John A. Kwuru .My father and mother were very wealthy farmers and cocoa merchant when they were both alive After the death of my father,long ago,my mother was controling his business untill she was poisoned by her business associates which she surffered and died.Before the death of my mother on May 2005 in a private hospital here in Abidjan where she was admitted,she secretly called me on her bed side and disclosed to me about the sum of four million five hundred thousanUS dollars .USD ($4.5million ) she left in suspense account in one of the bank here in Abidjan,it was the money she intended to transfer oversea for investment before she was strucked down by the poison . She also instructed me that I should seek for a foreign partner in any country of my choice who will assist me transfer this money in oversea account where the money will be save and invested wisely. Because of the current pol ********************************** Well There You have it. Another masterpiece by scammers. Do they think anyone will actually jump on this? Thanks for your time and Have a Great Day!!
+0
Re: Scammers are back Here again !!
12/6/2005 7:11:18 AM
I got The Same invitation to be friends I just declined . I get the emails all the time in my yahoo addresses. I guess some people are just real desperate! Have a blessed day Jackie
Jackie Funt
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/6/2005 7:17:28 AM
Yes they must be desperate. Thanks for that info Jackie.
+0
Craftie Linda

1349 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/6/2005 7:19:44 AM
Eileen Thanks for making me aware of the scammmers I will have to be aware of this person Linda
+0
Donna Lira

572 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/6/2005 7:25:24 AM
Hi Eileen, Thanks for posting this for everyone to see. I all need to be informed and cautious and on the alert. Even in our own community! Your friend Donna aka texgirl
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!