Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Scammers are back Here again !!
12/6/2005 7:20:34 PM
Hi Bev, Yes they do seem to get more cleaver all the time.Unfortunatly some people do fall for this sorta thing. Thanks for stopping by and Have A Great Evening :)
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/6/2005 7:23:01 PM
NO Beverly they don't seem to give up do they! They just keep it coming. You have a Great evening and Thanks for taking the time to stop in. :)
+0
12/6/2005 7:23:57 PM
Thanks for the heads up! This is basically the same scam just different names, cities , type of business the poor deceased was in and the amount of money or gold bullion etc. etc. etc. I recieved several of these bogus things too! I just read them get a few laughs and delete them or if I'm feeling wicked I lead them on and drop them cold, I know, not very nice, but maybe it will teach them a lesson!? Well it was worth a try anyways! As Always, God Bless! Sincerly, Susan
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/6/2005 7:28:47 PM
HI Manuel, No I know they don't go away, They just lay low for a while! I speak as it comes in waves, as it does. Sounds like your Mom was a wise woman :) I agree with that, Greed is a terrible thing. Thanks for stopping by and Have a Good evening!
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/6/2005 7:36:31 PM
Hi Susan, Yeah they do use variations of the same thing. I usually never see these myself, they go right to my spam box, Although this particular one came to Donna from within. Yes I have been know to email them back myself with some much needed advise as to how they can get their money LOL, But as a few good people here have mentioned, it may not be a good idea to play with them, Who knows what they are actually capable of. Thanks for stopping in and Have a Great evening :)
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!