Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathy Clark

172 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: The ONE word that will make or break a business...
12/6/2005 2:27:54 AM
Ouch! You are so right. Customer's are King. We get so caught up in the unimportant and miss the main objective. :(
+0
Bob
Bob Needham

115 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/6/2005 7:19:48 AM
Oh Linda, You did it again! Of course... customers. You DO put things in perspective. With the scope of the net we really do lose sight of the individual customer and tend to just market to the masses, hoping the individual customer will find us. And then we are disappointed with the results. I'm listening... Bob
+0
12/6/2005 10:14:24 AM
Linda, Of course. Why didn't I think of that? Customers. Something the nursery was sorely lacking in this summer. I've sent that riddle to my college/business son to see what he comes up with. Martha
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/6/2005 4:08:58 PM
Hi Linda, ??? CUSTOMERS!! God bless, Dave
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/6/2005 4:12:02 PM
:) Sorry, Linda,I should have read ALL the posts - I didn't realize you had already posted the answer!! :) I found the posts very interesting, having had a brick and mortar business as well. I can assure you and anyone else trying to succeed online or off, that no matter how positive you are, beautiful, passionate, caring, smart, focused, goal-oriented or whatever, without customers, you got nothin' but a nice storefront! God bless, Dave
+0