Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
The ONE word that will make or break a business... (answer on page 4)
12/3/2005 3:53:38 PM
Hi: As legend has it, in Ancient Greece, Archimedes, was soaking in the tub when he suddenly realized how to determine if a crown was made of pure gold. He was so excited that he ran through the streets of Athens naked, screaming "Eureka!" (I have found it!) Have you ever noticed that we often figure things out when we're not trying to? The answers just pop right into our heads at the oddest moment. There's a reason that happens. I'll explain it in another article... for now, I'd like to share a Eureka moment of my own. I was having a shower and musing about the clients I've had over the past 10 years online. Some of them are succeeding beyond their wildest dreams, making 10,000, 30,000 and 60,000+ per month. Others struggle to make any sales at all. I realized that if I put all the "successes" in one column and all the "not so successful" in another - there is one word that is common to every single person in the success column. Thus, there is one word that will make or break any business. With it, your business will fly. Without it, your business will die. Can you guess that one word? : ) Linda P.S. Just post the ONE word that you think makes or breaks businesses. No explanation needed - just the word. When everyone has had a chance to guess, I'll tell you the difference between the column of success stories and the not so successful stories.
+0
Bob
Bob Needham

115 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: The ONE word that will make or break a business...
12/3/2005 4:40:53 PM
Passion Bob
+0
12/3/2005 4:55:29 PM
My word would be: GOALFOCUS Good forum Linda Best regards Arild
+0
12/3/2005 5:03:05 PM
The quality I think of first to make or break a business is PERSEVERANCE
+0
Alan Smith

157 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/3/2005 5:07:12 PM
Committment!
Alan Smith, Your Guide to Being On-Purpose --------------------------- http://www.MyID.ws probably the best Identity Theft resource on the internet. ---- View the Movie: http://asmith.greatcareerplan.com View the Presentation!
+0