Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jeffrey Obrien

543 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: If you don’t have time to do it right....
11/28/2005 5:23:32 PM
hello Bogdan, If you don’t have time to do it right,Dont do it at all.I feel if you have something to do or say well Just come right out and do it. If it's something that will benefit all concerned well do it, but if not we are all very good at making TIME for everything as time never stops,however we do. Have a Great day Bogdan and Xmas cheers to you and your family. regards jeffrey OBrien
+0
Douglas Grounds

334 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/28/2005 6:53:05 PM
That was a very good quote to live by, I have heard some others through the past Like pay attention to what your doing and it wont take you all day. And the best of all when growing up I had some big ideas and dreams, and my grandma would say dont count your chickens before their hatched, and I would kid her about sounds like that would fit nicely in the book of proverbs. Thanks for the insight Bogdan. http://tenspot.ws http://urlhome.com/solutions
Douglas Grounds
+0
11/28/2005 7:32:47 PM
I agree with this to the fullest. I always try to live by this if at all possible. Sometimes, I have found myself in a spot where I've had to do a half butt job, but you know, it happens at times. Life goes on!! Best to all, Stephania
+0
Donna Lira

572 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/28/2005 9:44:19 PM
Hi Bogdan, Thanks for the invite to another great Quote of the Day! I remember going through a course at one of the Manufacturing Company I worked for and the motto was: "DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME" I have always tried to apply that theory! Warm Regards to you and your for the Christmas Holiday! Donna aka texgirl
+0
11/30/2005 1:41:54 PM
Hello Bogdan! Great quote by a great man, if I remember correctly he held or still holds the record for most championships in a row. He was the coach for the UCLA Basketball team sometime ago. Take care! John Forums Gdw Amb Frm Power Members
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!