Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Neil Reinhardt

1314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: If you don’t have time to do it right....
11/28/2005 2:29:46 PM
Hi Bogdan, Another great quote. Thanks. For some reason, it reminded me of a sign I used to have on my office wall. It said: "If we were not already doing it the way we are, would we start doing it this way today? If not, let's stop doing it the way we are and start doing in the way we would today." Now, to be honest, I do not remember if that was exactly how it was worded, only the concept is the same. Far too many things were only done in a particular way because that was the way they had always been done and not because it was the best way to do it.
This Grumpy Old Son Of A Beach says: For a simple, inexpensive, and great tasting, way to earn money, click here: ----------------------- http://NeilsTeam.jerkydirect.com -------------------- And for a progam which is better than most mlm's I know of
+0
11/28/2005 2:34:52 PM
That is one of the greatest quotes I have heard! And I do intend to use it! Thanks Bogdan!
+0
11/28/2005 3:14:48 PM
Superb my friend, superb. "Do the job correct 1. time and You`ll get a much easier job than to repair if You not. Take care.. Best regards Arild
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/28/2005 4:02:03 PM
That's a Good question! Do it right the first time or not at all :)
+0
Bogdan Wrzesinski

269 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/28/2005 4:19:45 PM
Bogdan,

GREAT, Great, Excellent! ... Let us continue: The Best of the Best Year: Click and Do

1001 things we can find to be happy and Thankful to God Click and Do

626. Now thanks be to God, which always causes us to triumph in Christ, and makes manifest the aroma of his knowledge by us in every place. II Corinthians 2:14

627. Being enriched in every thing to all bountifulness, which causes through us thanksgiving to God.
628. For the administration of this service not only supplies the want of the saints, but is abundant also by many thanksgivings to God;
629. Whiles by the experiment of this ministration they glorify God for your professed subjection to the gospel of Christ, and for your liberal distribution to them, and to all men; II Corinthians 9:11-13
Bogdan, Intelligence Inc GodSpeed
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!