Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Urgent email scam warning from 12 Dailypro.
11/24/2005 1:28:14 AM
James. That I do not know. Maybe they informed all the people with big downlines, as it would be quicker for them to notify their groups. At least we got it out to all of you before any harm was done. Thats the sort of teamwork you expect when Arild is at or near the top of things. Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0
11/24/2005 2:40:05 AM
i was scammed from a person at 12dailypro before this person have advertise at stormclix she say "my name its laura " well i send all her information at your admin she ask for $111 and she says she its going to double the money in 24 hours then my friend victor he found another ad and was same person this time she told him she its going to pay him $200 for join uder her and upgrade at least with $150 but she never did anyway i still have her information anyway this kind of people are deciving arround and those people make honest programs to close at this moment am not member from 12dailypro but maybe in the future ill join with one of my friends here for while tank you for your information if you need something and i can help ask have a great day
Alfred Delgado
+0
11/24/2005 3:13:49 AM
Alfred, Thank you for that information. Do not be taken in by these people who say they will pay for you to join something & double your money. They are just trying to get your money in their pockets. If you and your friends are interested in joining 12 DailyPro, then there are a lot of members here at adlandpro who will make sure that you have no problems & will inform you of any bad things happening. If you check my latest post, you will see that 12 DailyPro has narrowed down the country & area in that country where the problems they are having are coming from. Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0
Harold Coram

193 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/24/2005 8:18:55 AM
Hello Anthony and Arild, Thanks for the info.....read it myself last p.m. on the site. I would urge everyone to read the NEWS on their sites BEFORE they begin surfing each day. Harold (The Marathon Man) http://www.freewebs.com/hcoram/
Your Road Map To Success
+0
11/24/2005 11:11:51 AM
Hi Harold. That is very good advice, no matter what site you are surfing. Happy Thanksgiving my future fishing Bud. Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!